Friday, September 17, 2010

Book Blogger Appreciation Week/Future!







BBAW 2010 has provided a fun challenge for me this week amongst a lot of personal challenges, and I am thankful for the diversion, very much in the same way that I am thankful for the diversion that a book brings.

Today our BBAW organizer has asked that we Book Bloggers tell what we enjoyed about BBAW and share our blogging goals for next year.
First and foremost, I loved waking up each morning to a BBAW goal and theme. I am one of those writers who loves rising to and achieving a challenge. I found that both fun and inspirational! I also enjoyed Tuesday's opportunity to interview and get to know another book blogger (i.e., Ari from Reading in Color http://blackteensread2.blogspot.com/ ) so it doesn't feel so much like I am blogging in a vaccuum.

My interview of Ari is here:
Ari's interview of me is here:

In addition, I became acquainted with many other fascinating bloggers and blogs, and my reading list has grown. I just love having lots of entries on my reading list -- a world of possibilities <3


My blogging goals: 
 
  • Comment
  • Review more books
  • Shop at Amazon.com!
  • Comment
  • Have contests
  • Comment
  • Have polls
  • Learn more HTML
  • Be the best blogger I can be.
  • Have FUN!

I can't wait to be a part of this event next year!

4 comments:

  1. Stumbled here by way of BBAW. My own reading list has grown substantially this week, although I wish a few more children's book bloggers had participated. Nice to find your blog and I look forward to more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited your blog, Brimful. It was wonderful, full of treasures and trinkets, like an old curiosity shoppe <3 So nice to meet you! Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All good aims, one of mine is to add comments, also to answer all comments + HTML good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Parrish - good luck to us BOTH! And nice to meet you. I enjoyed traversing across the pond and dipping into your blog. I think I'll have to check out that Bunny Munro book in particular, being of the Inverary Munros myself LOL

    ReplyDelete